Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Scene Summaries

I'm surprised it already has been two months since I joined Katawa Shoujo as an editor. I somehow missed the sticky one year ago, but I followed the project in passing, interested in what was eventually to see the light of day. Since then, I have been through Act 1 as it was being rewritten by Aura, along with Losstarot and our head editor, Sessha, who should be putting the finishing touches on Saturday's script very soon.


But after going through the trouble to make a blog post just for that, I may as well reveal a feature: Scene Summaries!



But what's this? There's a description of the scene at the bottom of the screen! Have I been making these as well as editing?





You still have to unlock the scenes in the main game, though...






These may not be much, but I'm happy with them.








-Ismuth